Welcome to the Great Boughton Parish Council website.
Great Boughton In Bloom Garden Competition 2019
If you live in the parish and have a garden to be proud of, we would love to hear from you. You can also nominate your neighbour or a friend if you think their garden is a special one.
Awards available this year are gold, silver and bronze.
- The closing date for entries is 12 noon 31st July 2019
No matter how big or small your outdoor space is, we have a got a category to suit you. You can only enter one category, so please choose carefully from the following categories ( Awards for Boughton Heath and Vicars Cross) :
How to enter
Send your photos with your name and address and the address of the garden you are nominating to email@example.com
Ring the Clerk on 01244 637277 and ask for someone to take a photo of the garden you are nominating.
Terms and Conditions
- All work must be your own – photographs submitted will be verified by a parish councillor on a walk past visit.
- You can only nominate someone if you have gained their approval.
- Only front gardens are eligible – this competition is aimed at enhancing the public environment in the parish
- No artificial flowers or grass
- The judge’s decision will be final.
- All entries must be received before 12 noon on Wed 31st July 2019. Any entries received after this date will not be entered into the competition.
- A list of winners can be obtained by contacting Great Boughton Parish Council after 1st October 2019
To view the Statutory Right to inspect the Annual Governance Report, please see: Period of Notice of Examination 2019
To view the Annual Governance Report, please see: AGAR 2019
Local Auditors’ Report Independent Examination Report 2019
Clerk to the Parish Council
Phone or text Kath Lloyd on 01244 637277 or 07709512348
Write to Clerk to the Parish Council, Vicars Cross Community Centre, Thackeray Drive, Vicars Cross, Chester CH3 5LP
The website includes all the materials relating to Great Boughton Parish Council as required by the Local Government Transparency Code 2015 plus general community information. If you believe that some information is missing then please contact the Clerk with your suggestions. Wherever possible we will put the materials on the website.
You can find out more about the Transparency Code 2015 here